2019 Butler county Meat goat association scholarship
The BCMGA was established in 2011 to promote meat goat breeds in Butler County and at the request of our 4-H/FFA Members and Advisors, to establish a Born & Raised program/show. The Butler County Meat Goat Association Scholarship was established to provide financial assistance and support for Butler County Junior Fair Goat Department participants.
To provide up to 2 - $500 of academic assistance to any youth who participated in the Goat Department at the Butler County Fair and meet the following criteria:
1. The applicant must be a 2020 high school graduate or a 2019 high school graduate that has completed their first year of college.
2. Students may be attending any accredited institute of higher learning, including College, University, Community/Junior College or Technical Institute.
3. Must have a goat at the Butler County Fair during the 2019 Fair dates.
4. Open to 4-H or FFA members.
5. Open to youth with all breeds of goats.
Qualified applicants should submit the attached application no later than July 5, 2020 to Gwena Marcum – 4282 Cotton Run Road, Hamilton, Ohio 45011. Applications may be received by USPS or by email at email@example.com.
USE OF SCHOLARSHIP
The award shall be used only for tuition, books, materials, fees, room and board.
The Butler County Meat Goat Association Board will have the total responsibility for awarding the scholarship. The winner will be identified on Sunday at the Butler County Born and Raised show.